This article explains how you can send a user an auto-login email via their account. Please note that there will be information such as addresses, phone numbers and email addresses present on accounts however it has been removed for use on the help centre.
From your administration area:
1) Click on "search for individual"
2) Locate the member you wish to send an auto-login. You can search for them using their name, email address or postcode.
3) Click on "view" to open up their account.
4) Open up the full user editor use the "full user editor" button. This may ask you to confirm that you wish to do this.
5) Once the account is open, scroll down until you find the login information.
6) Click "send auto login e-mail"
Sending an auto login email will allow the user to click a link sent to them via email to log straight into their account without the use of a password.
Once the user has received the email, all they will need to do is click on the link and no further action will be required.