As a Neighbourhood Alert admin, you may often need to view different members accounts and details on the system. This can be done by following these steps:
1. When logged in, click "Members" on the main left menu which looks like an icon with 3 people.
2. To the right of the sub-menu, you should see a "Search For A Member" page which then contains a search box which allow you to enter in a postcode, name, email address or telephone number of the member who's profile you would like to visit.
3. Once you have entered in the members searchable detail press ENTER on your keyboard or press the blue icon with the magnifying glass on the right hand side of the search bar to initiate the search and then the chosen users details will appear on your screen.
4. The 4 icons from left to right underneath the users name represents "Edit their profile", "Add to recipient list", "Audit trail for MOP" and "Delete Member", which each has their own respective self-explanatory functions. In order to view their profile further and edit any details you will click on the first option which is a white pencil icon in a blue box.
5. From there you can either choose the basic profile editor which displays as "Edit" or you can choose the "Full editor", which allows you to see more intricate details surrounding their profile and edit their profile further.
6. Finally, once you have selected either option you are now free to view and edit the members details to how they have requested it to be edited or to deal with communication issues on their account or to just generally view their details and get a further understanding of the members that reside within your community.