If you find that you have forgotten either your username or password, you will need to follow these steps:
1) Go to the "login" screen for your alert site.
2) Click on the button that says "Reset Password"
(Please note: The images below are based on a NHW site)
3) Type in your email address or mobile number (if you have previously saved it on the system).
This message shown below will then appear on screen.
4) Check your emails for the alert password reset and click the link that is sent.
Note: If the email does not arrive after a few minutes, please check your spam/junk email folders.
5) Return to the log-in page and enter the temporary password. You will then need to create a new password and click "Set password"
If you do have any trouble with resetting your password to access your account, please email email@example.com with details on what occurs in this process for you and we can then assist you with gaining access to your account.