What can a survey be used for?
If you have access to the survey options from the main admin area, you can use this to create new customised surveys within the Neighbourhood Alert system. These can then be distributed both within Alert messages and externally through other channels as well.
Some examples of what you can do with a survey would be:
- Ask all your users a set of specific questions
- Ask specific groups / demographics a set of questions
- Filter your survey results by location / response time
- Contact respondents who answered a specific way
- Send follow-up survey to gather further details / location data
- Set custom chaining between questions in your survey
You can also then view the results of your survey live from the admin area, using graphs of your choice, or you can download the full results data as a spreadsheet for any further analysis.
This is just a brief overview of some of the features of the survey options, please see our other guides in this section for the full details of all of the features. You can see how to create a survey here