Accessing a group
1) A group can be accessed from the main admin by clicking on “Your Members”, then on the “Users by Community” option.
2) Then click the gree " symbol next to each area to "drill down" to the geographical area you require. click the “eye” icon next to the area you require, this will expand all the available Community Groups in that area. In this case we expand the “Contact management survey” group to reveal a group set up for a priority survey response where people agreed to get more involved in their area.
3) Once in a recipient list, you can do all sorts with the users such as communicate or produce a list. To access these users quickly next time, save the list.
Accessing all users except this group
To send a message to everyone who is NOT in this group, you add ALL users to your Recipient List and then EXCLUDE the members of this group
Clear any users in your recipient List
1) Go to Your members
2) Click on “All users by Area”
3) Click on the Recipient List icon (at the top level)
4) Add all users to your Recipient List (this may take a minute if you have thousands of users)
5) Once all users are added to the Recipient List, click on to “Your members” again and on “Users by Community”
6) Follow the process to select users in the group you want to exclude from your list.
7) Instead of adding these users, select the EXCLUDE option.
Your Recipient List will then include every member except those that were included in the selected group.
- You can save this Recipient List for distribution to other Admins and it can be accessed via Rapport
- Admins that have access to smaller areas will only see their own users
- The Recipient List will auto update if new users join or people leave the excluded group
- If you re-run the survey that added respondants to the group, or do another one using the Community group question, it will update this Recipient List.