If you find that you have forgotten either your username or password, you will need to follow these steps:
1) Go to the "login" screen for your alert site.
2) Click on the link that says "Forgot your password? Click here"
(Please note: The images below are based on a NHW site, yours will vary)
3) Type in the verification number and your email address or mobile number (if you have previously saved it on the system).
4) You will be directed to a page like the one below with a box ready for you to enter the pin that is being sent to you. Please leave this page open
Note: This pin email or text may take up to five minutes to arrive, please be patient and do not restart the process. If you have difficulties, please contact support on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0115 9245517 during office hours.
5) Check your emails or mobile phone for the alert password reset and click the link that is sent.
Note: If the pin email does not arrive after a few minutes, please check your spam/junk email folders.
|Text message example||Email example|
6) Return to the log-in page (that you left open) and enter the pin. You will then need to create a new password and click "Reset my password"
If you go through this process and it does not work for whatever reason, please email email@example.com with details on what occurs and we will also try to help resolve the issue with you.