To create a coordinator for a scheme, you will first of all need to establish whether the proposed coordinator is already signed up on the alert system.
If they are not then they will need to be signed up to move forward with this. They can either sign up themselves or click here for a guide on how to add users.
If they are signed up, then you will need to follow the following guide:
- Ensure you are logged in and on the home page.
- Click "Search for individual" under the "summaries" heading.
- Search for the user you wish to make a coordinator.
- Click "view" once you can see the user and then "full user editor" on the pop up box.
- Scroll down to "administrator options" and then select "Is this user a coordinator?"
- Click "save changes" at the bottom of the page.
You will then need to return to the home page.
- Click on "scheme management" under the "action list" heading.
- Search for and find the new scheme you wish to add this coordinator to.
- Click on the name of the scheme and the users that are already in, waiting to join or are able to join the scheme will be visible in the column on the right.
- Click "enable drag & drop" and then find the user you have made a coordinator, then click on and drag and drop them onto the scheme name.
This user will then be set to "pending" and will need their membership of that scheme accepted. To do this, follow the following instructions:
- Click the pencil icon on the scheme
- Click view scheme members
- Click edit on the user you have just tried to add
- Click "change user role"
- Select "Scheme Co-ordinator" and then "update role"
- This member has now been added to this scheme and is set to scheme coordinator.