To edit/maintain a scheme map, you will first of all need to ensure you are logged in and on the home screen.
You can follow the following steps to complete this task:
- Click on "Scheme Management" under the "Action List" heading.
- Search for the scheme that you wish to edit the map for.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the scheme once you find the correct scheme.
If the map is only slightly wrong, and you only wish to amend the shape slightly then follow these instructions:
- Click on a box on the map and move the box to the desired location.
- Click save changes.
If the map is in the complete wrong location, follow these instructions:
- Click "clear points"
- Find the location you wish to draw the area over
- Click "add points"
- Click in a shape around the area you wish to make the scheme cover.
- Click save points
- Drag the boxes to the required locations if they are not already where they need to be.
- Click save changes once you are happy with the new shape/location