To send a message using your membership, you first of all need to log in and ensure you are on the home screen.
Once you have logged in, you can follow the following steps to send a message using your membership:
- Click on "Scheme Management" under the "Action List" heading.
- Search for the scheme you are wishing to send a message to.
- Click on the scheme and a full list of members (whether already approved or waiting to be approved) will be displayed.
- Click on a user you wish to send a message to, then "view/edit user details" and then "add to recipient list".
- Use the "x" on the popup box to close it.
- Repeat for all members you wish to add to this recipient list.
- Once you have added everyone you wish to add to the recipient list, click on "messaging" on the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "communicate with this list"
- Click "send to all matching"
- Enter the subject and message you wish to send.
- Select the message provider & information types.
- Choose the options below relevant to your message.
- Once you are happy with your message, click "preview message" and then "send message".