To send a message using Rapport you will first of all need to log into the correct Rapport site.
Once you have logged in, you can follow the following steps to send a message:
- Press "Send a message"
- Set your location if it asks on the next page
- Select the group of people you wish to message, whether it be by location, list or scheme.
- On the next pages, select the message type and priority. It is advised that messages are sent on low priority.
- Enter the message you are wanting to send, and include a subject where asked.
- If you wish to add a file to the message, then attach it at this stage or click continue.
- If you are only wanting to send a message via email then click "optimise", however if you are wanting to send a text too then click "don't optimise" and type a message in the box that you wish to send by text (max 800 characters).
- If you wish to share your message by social media then click "share" on the next page.
- When you are ready to send out your message, click "preview message" and then send it.