To unapprove a scheme coordinator you will first of all need to log in and ensure you are on the home page.
Once you are on the home page, you can follow the following steps to unapprove a coordinator:
- Find "Scheme Management" under the "Action Lists" heading.
- Search for the scheme you are wanting to approve a coordinator in.
- Click the pencil icon when you find the scheme you are looking for.
- Click view scheme members.
- Find the user in the scheme you are looking to remove coordinator status from and click "Change Role".
- Click the "Member of Scheme" checkbox and then click update role.