To send a message using the dashboard you will first of all need to log into the correct site.
Once you have logged in, you can follow the following steps to send a message:
- On the menu on the left click "communications" and then "send messages".
- On the page that displays, click "user dashboard" at the top.
- Select the group of people you wish to message and press "select".
- Refine the users further if required when asked and then press next.
- You will then reach a page that gives you a list of options as to what you can do next. Select "Send Message".
- Enter a subject and a message.
- Fill in all of the options that apply to the message you are sending out.
- Click "Preview message" at the bottom of the page and then "send message" once you are happy with the message you are sending out.
If you are selecting users by drawing on a map, click that option and wait for the map to appear. Once it appears, find the area you wish to draw the circle in and then select "draw circle". Click and drag on the map. Once you are happy with the message, click "send message".