- Press the ‘+ Create new question >>’ button
- Input ‘Question text’ into the box provided
- Select ‘Question type’ from the drop-down box
Question types are shown/explained on pages xxx & xxx, and this example survey will use one of each question type to show both the configuration used and the final layout.
This question uses the first question type “Multiple Choice One Answer” and the configuration used is shown on the next two pages.
- Press the ‘Create question >>’ button
How does being a member of Neighbourhood watch affect your feelings regarding local crime?
- I am more concerned about local crime
- I don’t feel any different
- I feel a bit safer (being a member)
- I feel much safer (being a member)
- Press the ‘Save question >>’ button
Question Preview is not available at this point; the above screengrab (and those for all subsequent questions) has only been included for informational purposes (screengrab taken at the end of the process not at the time of question creation).
- Press the ‘+ Create new question >>’ button (in the ‘Add question to page’ section of the screen) to add the next sample question