Send Messages to Everyone in a Local Area
This section explains how to send a message to everyone within a local area.
From your administration area:
1) Select "Send To All"
2) Select "predefined area"
3) Select the area you wish to send a message, for example: Sherwood.
4) Scroll down and select "continue".
5) Enter a message subject and a message. Don't forget to select your organisation and the message type below also.
6) Select a message priority
Unless the message must go out urgently, do not select anything other than a message priority of 5.
If you click calculate recipients, this will tell you how many people this message will be sending out to.
5) If you wish for the message to be published to twitter accounts associated with your organisation then leave "propagate this message" selected. Otherwise deselect it.
7) Click on Preview message, and once you are happy with your message click send.