Communicating with an Individual
This section explains how to send a message to an individual.
From your administration area:
1) Search for an individual to add to your recipient list by clicking on the "search for individual" button.
2) Locate the user you wish to add
3) Select the "add" button, this will open up a pop up. Select "Add to recipient list".
By adding a user to your recipient list, this will add them to the box at the top right of your screen.
4) Click communicate with this list on the recipient list box and then "send to all matching"
5) Enter a message subject and a message. Don't forget to select your organisation and the message type below also.
6) Select a message priority
Unless the message must go out urgently, do not select anything other than a message priority of 5.
If you click calculate recipients, this will tell you how many people this message will be sending out to.
5) If you wish for the message to be published to twitter accounts associated with your organisation then leave "propagate this message" selected. Otherwise deselect it.
7) Click on Preview message, and once you are happy with your message click send.