This section is a guide on how to send messages to users within a community group.
From your administration area:
1) On the task bar at the bottom, select "Messaging".
2) Select "Send to a community group".
3) Drill down to the area you want, and then select the eye next to it. For this example: Nottingham City Centre
4) Open up the category you wish to select a community group from
5) Next to the community group, select the button on the left and then add to recipient list.
6) Click "communicate with this list"
7) Enter a message subject and a message. Don't forget to select your organisation and the message type below also.
8) Select a message priority
Unless the message must go out urgently, do not select anything other than a message priority of 5.
If you click calculate recipients, this will tell you how many people this message will be sending out to.
9) If you wish for the message to be published to twitter accounts associated with your organisation then leave "propagate this message" selected. Otherwise deselect it.
10) Click on Preview message, and once you are happy with your message click send.